[C-ares] New host for web and mailing list!

Daniel Stenberg daniel at haxx.se
Sat Aug 28 23:53:43 CEST 2021

Hi friends.

As of a few minutes ago, the c-ares web site and mailing list are now hosted
on a new server. The old server is a physical one that's been in service for
over a decade now and we fear it will die any day now.

The main change for us in the c-ares project is that the mailing list is now
c-ares at lists.haxx.se and not anything else. The old host cool.haxx.se is
replaced with lists.haxx.se. Mails to the old list will vanish in a vacuum,
mails to this new address will arrive like this one!

The website should just magically look the same and work the same before.

If you experience problems with anything of this, let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

--

  / daniel.haxx.se