DNSSEC support in c-ares-1.18.1

Daniel Stenberg daniel at haxx.se
Mon Jan 17 22:36:44 CET 2022

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022, Anant via c-ares wrote:

> Thanks Brad and Cristian for confirming. If I understand correctly, as of
> now there is no plan to add DNSSEC in C-ares in future too.

c-ares is a true open source project where development done is distributed and
done by those who wants to see things done.

If you want DNSSEC support in c-ares, then please go ahead and work on it.
Explain what components/functions you would need for it at a minimum and maybe
you can drive up some interest and cooperation from others!

(Said as a total DNSSEC rookie)

--

  / daniel.haxx.se