www.libssh2.org

Daniel Stenberg daniel at haxx.se
Sun Sep 26 16:56:20 CEST 2021

Hi,

As some has noticed, the certificate at https://libssh2.org has expired.

The reason is that we've moved the site over to a new site and if you go to
https://www.libssh2.org/ you should have no problems.

The libssh2.org IP address is still unfortunately pointing to the old dying
server (for which I do not intend to update the certificate). The DNS entry
will be updated and fixed "any day now" but you can easily fix your scripts
etc right now by using www.libssh2.org instead.

(I don't own and I don't have direct edit access to the DNS data for
libssh2.org but I run the website.)

--

  / daniel.haxx.se