Request for libssh2 1.8.0

OTTEN Stef Stef.OTTEN at nl.thalesgroup.com
Tue Mar 29 14:30:18 CEST 2022

Hello,

Thales Nederland BV is considering to use libssh2 1.8.0 in its own products. In order to do so we have to make sure that it complies with export regulations that apply to our products.

According to our information your software could be subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) when it is either hosted in the United States of America or if any contributor is a resident of the United States of America (for more information on this subject, please consult https://www.bis.doc.gov/).

We therefore kindly ask you if your libssh2 1.8.0 software) is subject to the EAR and, if so, to provide us with the ECCN that applies to libssh2 1.8.0

Kind regards, on behalf of Thales Nederland BV,

Stef Otten

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and
delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its
attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or
its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of
Commerce under number 06061578.